One of the core activities of our company is technical support and services related to the Dassault Systèmes software solution. We are a reliable and long-term partner in this area for our customers.
We offer not only support and counseling, but also help with the development of knowledge and implementation for CATIA, ENOVIA and DELMIA software.
While doing so, we rely on highly qualified and experienced professionals who have been tested through many successful projects.
OVERVIEW OF THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT
By acquiring a product from the Dassault Systèmes portfolio (CATIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA or SIMULIA), the company automatically becomes a VAR (Value Added Reseller) customer, and the annual charge ensures a basic level of support.
For higher support levels, a customer can then choose one of the following levels: SBP, SLA, or PAY. These are paid services, with price list provided on request.
YOU CAN UTILIZE THESE INDIVIDUAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT LEVELS WHENEVER YOU ARRANGE TO USE DOME OF OUR SERVICES AS:
- Creation of macros and development customized applications
- Technician’s service intervention, either locally or remotely
- Repeated system installation and administration
- Analyzes of company processes
- Implementation of PLM systems
- Creation of methodological procedure
DSS is company standard web interface tool, which represents optimal choice for managing and governing our technical support towards customers and also allows a high efficiency tracking system for bugs or issues our customers may encounter.
Key features of DSS:
- Effective bug and issues tracking
- Document and data management
- Automatic e-mailing and notifications for updates and activities
Values of DSS for our customers:
- Centralization of Support
- High efficiency in managing support
- Quicker response times
- Ease of use
- High quality monitoring of status and activities
More information at https://support.dytron.cz/.
For registering your company or any of your employees in DSS, contact please our responsible person below.
We use mainly TeamViewer for remote technical support. Please use a link below: