Czech Sport Aircraft
The company focuses on research, design, development and the production of Light Sport aircraft for basic and advanced flight training, basic pilot training, general recreational use and air travel.
- Airplane information management and data security (know-how).
- Certification of the airplane according to the requirements of the aircraft certification authority – EASA.
- Inability to consolidate technical documentation and related information.
- Losing a part of know-how, leakage of information to competitors.
- Costly, paper-driven certification process.
Implementation of the CAD/PLM system on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The system addresses the management of all airplane technical documentation, BOM, the certification process, and the development and design in CATIA. There are 15 users in the system.
- Transferring all technical documentation, checking and approving it into the system.
- Security of system information and authorized access by individual users – full control of product data handling.
- Full definition and electronic support of the certification process according to EASA requirements – 20% savings on certification costs.